Create and manage Platforms and multimedia applications to reach the real convergence.
This business unit integrates the skills of fabbricadigitale in software development besides systems management and maintenance, in order to propose a revolutionary approach to the delivery of multimedia contents.
Redefines the standards for the management of multimedia contents across different networks such as monitors, displays, totems, interactive kiosks, web sites, Tv channels, etc. (www.xuniplay.com)
The innovative platform for the bank branch of the future. A single solution, available also in Saas, which integrates all the technologies necessary for the management of technologically advanced bank branches and insurance solutions.
Points of Strength
Fast development of the services thanks to the total control over the product.
Unlimited, immediate and automatic scalability thanks to a Saas platform.
Flexibility and sturdiness.
- Soa architecture;
- Web based scheduling and control;
- Providing services in Saas or in Standalone in-house of the client;
- Massive use of virtualization technologies (Vmware, Hyper-V);
- Peripheral clients developed with embedded technologies and installed on industrial type hardware.
Agreed SLAs for the services provided:
- Monitoring and diagnostics;
- Scheduled maintenance;
- Scheduling of contents and programs.
Additional services provided (directly or by qualified partners):
- Design and provisioning of hardware, devices and kiosks;
- Onsite installation and support;
- Supply of content packages;
- Design and realization of contents;
- Outsourcing of the management and programming of the circuits.
European- and Global-scale projects thanks to systems and brands widespread all over the world and with a worldwide support.
Wide availability of APIs and toolkits for the integration with third party systems.
|Banking and insurance||Retail solutions||Solutions for public authorities and health offices|
- Technology consulting services: design of the requirements for the implementation of the platforms and ROI analysis;
- Live streaming services and with support for Content Delivery Network;
- Great events broadcasting
- UGC projects
- Streaming Farms
- Video conferencing networks